With over 8 years experience in domestic and public EV charging, Garo is delighted to introduce the exceptional LS4 Electric Vehicle charging station.
This charging station is manufactured primarily with aluminium to meet the tough requirements set for charging stations installed in public places. The elevated indicator in the form of a 360° lighting strip, allows users to see from distance the charge status of each outlet. The front side features an illuminated space intended for logos and instructions. The charging station is equipped with two type 2 EV outlets positioned in a weather and wind-proof illuminated recess. The charging station is available in 16A or 32A versions for single-phase and three-phase networks, with or without energy meters. There are individual fuses and circuit breakers for each outlet. The three-phase version charging station comes with type B breakers.
Electronics in the charging station
The charging station is furnished with an integrated electronics system that handles communication between the station and the electric vehicle. The EV outlets and the communication between the vehicle and the station conforms to international standards, making the product future-proof. The electronics and fuses are positioned behind screen protectors and can be reset by users without installation authorisation. The incoming electricity supply can be isolated via a main circuit breaker.
Charging station with numerous possibilities
The charging station can be equipped with RFID readers and mobile 3G or network communication, LAN kit, Cold Option (heater), over-voltage protection, cable strain reliever or extra large input connection block for additional electrical feeds. Connection to the charging station can take the form of a 3G or high-speed internet connection
Assembly of LS4 charging station
The charging station can be screwed in place with a concrete foundation or similar. The available accessories include a ground plate for burial, a wall plate and an assembly kit for Ø 60mm tube pole. In general, type 2 is used for charging vehicles in Europe and type 1 for vehicles in Asia.
The fine details of GARO LS4
1. Clear 360° charge indicator – unhindered visibility
2. Front side raking light – any information visible even in darkness
3. LED lighting – energy efficient and long lasting
4. Weatherproof EV outlets – for extended life-span
5. Illuminated EV outlets – easy to connect
6. Separate RFID reader – easy for the user
7. Simple installation – the pole is fully-assembled on delivery
8. Lockable service hatch – for increased security
9. Easy-to-follow installation – simple to maintain and monitor
10. Special rubber membrane – moisture and pest protection
11. Cold option alternative – prevents cooling and condensation in cold climate